Tuner für LS/LT Motoren kommt ...

Hier könnt Ihr über alles diskutieren, was den Camaro und Firebird schöner und schneller macht!

Moderatoren: PontiacV8, J.C. Denton, Onkel Feix, JJ

Antworten
Garry

Tuner für LS/LT Motoren kommt ...

Beitrag von Garry »

Hi,

bei uns (FBE) hat sich ein Tuner, Ed Hutchings, aus den Staaten gemeldet, der im März hier in D sein wird. Wenn jemand Interesse hat, hier ist der Original-Post, Fragen/Infos am besten direkt bei FBE in den Thread posten ...
Hello everyone. I found this forum though LS1tech.
My name is Ed Hutchings, and I own Automotive Technology Inc/www.thehpfactory.com.
I came over last year to tune some Corvettes, and I developed some pretty good relationships while there. I have been asked to come back, actually someone bought an engine from me, and requested that I come over, install and tune it. It is a 403 LS2 L92/L76 combo.
I am an ASE master tech, with L1 (advanced engine performance) certification. I have been tuning LS/LT cars for years. I also do Fords (SCT dealer) and most any stand alone system. I use HPtuners, EFIlive, tunercat, LT1edit, LS1edit. I have the software for FAST XFI, ACCEL DFI, ELECTROMOTIVE, HOLLEY COMMANDER 950, MICROTECH, ETC. I also have a portable wideband, as well as a 5 gas analyzer.
I'm looking for a few more cars to tune, so if anyone is in need, you can PM or email me @ edcmat-l1@msn.com.
If anyone needs references, you can search my screen name on either LS1tech, or better yet, Corvetteforum.com. I have quite a following over there. We've been involved with some pretty nice builds, with some of the higher profile members of the forum.
I will be over there from March 22 to March 30.
I would like to thank Gary for letting me post this, and as I said before, if anyone needs references, let me know and I will link you to real live people, dyno results,stories of peoples experiences with us, etc.
Thanks, and have a great day,
Ed
2k Firehawk with a mod or two ... :)
Antworten