4 OUT.BUFFER 25071437

Hier könnt ihr über die Technik / Elektronik Eures F-Body diskutieren !

Moderatoren: PontiacV8, J.C. Denton, Onkel Feix, JJ

Antworten
formula350
Wohnort: Luxemburg hauptsaechlich, aber auch gelegentlich in Uhldingen am Bodensee

4 OUT.BUFFER 25071437

Beitrag von formula350 »

Hallo,
kann mir jemand sagen, was das Teil mit der obigen Aufschrift genau macht?

Edit: ist in einem 88er Formula...

Gruß

Ralf
gta_micha
Beitrag von gta_micha »

er wandelt das tachosignal und splittet es einmal für die tachoanzeige und einmal für das ecm und cruise control

It takes in the 4kppm signal the VSS generates and splits it into a 4k signals and two 2k. The two 4k is for the electronic speedometer and the 2k goes to the ECM and cruise control computer.

google einfach:

The Vehicle speed sensor adapter I had finally broke (shaft sheared off) and I figured it was time to revisit my attempt at using the stock VSS in the speedo cluster. I didn’t want to try the home built buffer again, so I started searching the web. I found that there is an actual GM part that is reported to be on many of the F body cars and Cadillacs with 5.0, 5.7 and some 6cyl with TBI. The part number is 25071437 and is called the “4 out buffer”. I found mine on ‘87-’88 Pontiac Trans Ams. It takes in the 4kppm signal the VSS generates and splits it into a 4k signals and two 2k. The two 4k is for the electronic speedometer and the 2k goes to the ECM and cruise control computer. The biggest problem was finding one of these at the wrecking yards.

Bild

Bild
Bild
91er Pontiac Trans Am GTA 5,7 L WS6
daily VW Golf 4 2,8L V6 4motion
formula350
Wohnort: Luxemburg hauptsaechlich, aber auch gelegentlich in Uhldingen am Bodensee

Beitrag von formula350 »

Vielen Dank für die schnelle Antwort! :))
Antworten